Thick, shiny and healthy hair always was a reason to be proud of for every single man and woman. Unfortunately, some of us can not feel happy because of problem of hair loss.
Huge amount of different factors can cause hair loss, for example environment, aging, stress, smoking, hormones, eating disorders, some infections, extremely toxic hair products, certain medicines or anemia and so on. The list is impressive, isn’t it? So, fighting hair loss is not such an easy task as it may seem! Let’s look deeper into the problem.
There are about 100,000 strands of hair on your scalp and it is considered very normal to lose 50 to 100 strands a day. But when this number starts to increase, it is high time for you to start worrying. Usually, it is a sign of coming baldness and you are to do something immediately.
You can find a lot of useful ingredients in your fridge, so you can start your home hair treating today.
Hair Oil Massage
The very first way to reduce hair loss is to massage your head with special hair oils that nourish your scalp. Moreover, massaging moves will increase blood flow in your scalp and hair follicles, improving hair roots. In addition you have incredible relaxing effect that reduces feeling anxious and stress.
Choose any oil you like, it can be coconut or almond oil, olive oil, argan oil, castor oil, or other. Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to the base oil for better and faster results.
Massage your hair, using one of oils mentioned above, slightly pressing your head with your fingers. Consistency is important here, so do it at least once a week. But be careful and don’t press too strong, because it can hurt your hair follicles and kill your last hope to have long and healthy hair.
Indian gooseberry stimulates fast hair growth and it is also known as amla. It contains a high level of vitamin C, the lack of which can also provoke a major hair loss. The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and hair.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of amla with lemon juice
- Massage your head, like it was described in remedy #1 and cover it with a shower cap.
- Leave it on the whole night (trust us, you will have a marvelous dreams) and shampoo your hair in the morning.
Fenugreek is a well known remedy for fighting hair loss. It`s seeds contain hormone antecedents which restructure hair follicles that, in its turn, make your hair grow healthy and long. Proteins and nicotinic acid have the same effect.
- Put one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight
- Squash them in a smooth paste
- Apply it to your hair and put on a shower cap again. Leave it for about thirty minutes and rinse your hair after
- Repeat the whole procedure every morning during a month
Don’t let the smell mislead you. Onion is a wonderful remedy for your hair. It helps to improve blood circulation, reduce inflammation and stimulate hair growth with new follicles. It’s antibacterial properties that can substitute any antibiotic, leave no chances for germs, parasites and any possible infections that can be in your scalp and cause hair loss.
So, if you are ok with it`s smell and don’t have to leave your house during next couple of hours, go for onion mask now.
- Extract the juice from one onion and apply it straight to your scalp. Leave the mask for about half an hour. Shampoo your hair carefully twice after it.
- The other recipe is to mix onion juice with aloe vera or olive oil. In addition your hair will be well conditioned and nourished. Don’t forget to wash your hair after.
Repeat one of these masks two or three times a week for several weeks.
Aloe vera has enzymes promoting healthy hair growth. Also, its alkalizing properties can help bring the scalp and hair’s pH to an appropriate level.
If you have such an awkward problems like itching, redness, inflammation, aloe vera masks on a regular base will help to calm your scalp down and reduce the irritation. Plus, you get a good anti dandruff protection.
- Put aloe vera, or its juice right onto the scalp
- Let it stay there for two or three hours and shampoo your hair after it.
- Repeat the whole circle of procedures four times a week.
You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth. Caution: if you have any diseases connected with stomach (ulcer, hyperacidity, impaired microflora, acid reflux) you shouldn’t take this option.
Licorice root is one more natural remedy which prevents hair loss and protects your hair from damages. Thanks to its soothing effect licorice root open the pores, and reduces itching, irritation and dry flakes. It is a multipurpose remedy to fight with baldness, dandruff and hair loss, of course.
- Add one tablespoon of ground licorice root to one cup of milk with a quarter teaspoon saffron. Mix it thoroughly
- Apply the paste on bald patches and leave for the whole night
- When you wake up, wash your hair carefully
- Repeat it one or two times a week
Now you know that fighting a hair loss at home is not a myth. All you need is to follow our easy steps and choose several recipes that fit your lifestyle and personal taste. Be aware that in case of serious problems you should visit doctor and don’t try to use home treatments, hoping for a miracle.
The combination of doctor`s advices and our natural masks will do the best for your hair and scalp. In a month you will see first results and they will inspire you to further achievements. Love your hair and take+ care of it in a right way with our pieces of advice.
More tips for your beauty here http://bonbonsalon.com/
Related Hair Care Articles:
- Review of the Best Hair Regrowth Products for Men
- Top 30 Super Tips on How to Get Healthy Long Hair Naturally
- Effective Tips and Measures That Will Help To Prevent Hair Fall
- No Hair For Your Hairbrush??!!
- 4 Reasons Why Frizzy Hair Is a Lifestyle Challenge (and How to Handle Them)
- Top 3 Natural Oils for Healthier and Stronger Hair